||Academic Affairs &
Matt Barron, Ph.D.
Executive Dean of Arts, Sciences & Academic Support
Mark Kinney, MBA, ABD
Executive Dean of Business, Technology & Workforce Development
Jeanette Stebelton, MSN, RN
Dean of Allied Health
Administrative Assistant Academic Affairs
Academics at Bay College is organized into three broad academic areas consisting of Liberal Arts & Sciences, Business & Technology, and Allied Health. An Academic Dean oversees each broad area. Within each of these areas are six academic divisions:
- Allied Health—Health Careers, Nursing, EMT/Paramedic, and Physical Education
- Arts & Letters—English, Fine and Applied Arts, Languages, Music, Literature, and Speech/Communication
- Business—Accounting, Business, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Economics, Marketing, and Office Information Systems
- Math & Science—Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics
- Social & Behavioral Sciences—Anthropology, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Development, Education, First Year Experience, Geography, History, Human Services, Leadership, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and Women's & Gender Studies
- Technology—Automotive, Computer-Aided Design, Computer Systems, Electronics, Geographic Information Systems, Machine Tool, Mechatronics, Welding, Water Technology.
The following Deans oversee the three Academic areas:
- Liberal Arts & Sciences - Matt Barron, Ph.D.
- Business & Technology - Mark Kinney, MBA, ABD
- Allied Health - Jeanette Stebelton, MSN, RN
Contact information for each Dean is available at the right of this page, and further information about individual Divisions and disciplines can be found by clicking on the applicable button at the left of this page.
to see the degrees offered at Bay College
to explore areas of study