ESCANABA CAMPUS CONFERENCE SERVICES
Great events begin at Bay College!
If this is the first time you’ve planned an event, let our Community Events & Marketing Coordinator help you walk through the process. From choosing the best meeting space and determining the proper room set up to the catering menu and audio-visual needs, our professional staff can assist you. You can also begin by using the online scheduling system. More information is below with a link to get you started.
- Determine the size of your group. We understand that it can be difficult to estimate the number of participants for an event, especially in the early planning stages. Group sizes of 25 versus 100 significantly changes the planning approach. To determine a starting point and find adequate space an approximate number is needed. Once the final count is determined, a final determination will be made on the room location.
- Establish your audio visual and room needs. Do you need a panel or head table? Do you prefer lapel or handheld microphones? Will you need a projector and screen? Would you like one registration table? Decisions made before your event or meeting will ensure all your needs are met the day of your event. Tables and chairs, registration and buffet tables are provided with any event or meeting at no charge. Charges apply for table skirting or linens provided by the caterer and for audio visual equipment and services.
- Decide on a menu. Do you need coffee or pastries in the morning or lunch for your meeting? It’s our pleasure to serve you with our on-campus caterer. Menu selections are available online or developed directly with our caterer. Final catering orders must be placed with the Conference Coordinator two weeks prior to the event.
Tips for a Successful Event ...
- A copy of your event’s agenda assist in the planning for your event
- Contact information – Please provide the contact person for the event, as well as the billing contact if not yourself
- Communication is key. Questions are good! Please contact us with any questions, changes, etc. If you change the meeting start time by even one hour, it helps us plan. The better informed we are, the more capable we are to meet your needs.
Schedule your meetings online! Access the online reservation tool.