For more information,

Jeremy Belanger

Director of Transfer and Student Advising

906.217.1609 Fax

Bay College
Admissions Office

2001 N Lincoln Road
Escanaba, MI 49829

Transfer Credits

Transferring Credit from Other Institutions
A student may request that credits earned at another institution be transferred to Bay College. The student must submit an official transcript to Bay College which will be evaluated to determine which credits will transfer and which course requirements are fulfilled by those credits. Only courses with a grade of "C" or higher will be considered for transfer. No credits will be transferred unless the student is officially admitted at Bay College.

Transferring Credit to Other Institutions
Students may send Bay College transcripts to other institutions and request transfer of credits to that school. No educational institution is obligated to accept Bay College credits. Students must follow transfer guidelines as established by other institutions.

Transferring Credit from International Institutions
Students who attend colleges outside of the United States or Canada must have their transcripts evaluated course-by-course by one of the following sources and request a copy of the evaluation be sent to the Admissions Office as part of their application process. The student is responsible to pay any fee incurred.
  1. AACRAO International Education Services
  2. World Education Services (WES)
  3. ECE International
  4. International students who have not attended an institution of higher learning must have their high school diploma/certificate verified by one of the agencies listed above. Direct any questions about the transcript evaluation to the Registrar’s Office.
Course Equivalencies
For course by course equivalencies within Michigan colleges or universities, the MACRAO website at hosts the Michigan Transfer Network (MTN) which provides quick and easy data on how your Bay course(s) will transfer within Michigan institutions. In addition, this website provides course equivalencies and transfer guides by clicking on "Michigan College Home Pages", select "Transfer Equivalencies" on the college or university posting. For students transferring out of state, please contact your transfer institution to ensure that your Bay course(s) will transfer.
Bay College Main,
2001 N Lincoln Road, Escanaba, MI 49829
906.786.5802 Main Campus Directions